Terms & Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on One Agency Launceston's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on One Agency Launceston's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by One Agency Launceston at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) on the One Agency Launceston website is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to One Agency Launceston by third Parties.
In placing this information on the website, One Agency Launceston, its licensors or suppliers (nor directors, employees, agents, and related entities) have checked the accuracy of the information and do no more than pass it on. One Agency Launceston has no belief one way or the other as to its accuracy. One Agency Launceston does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information contained on the website.
Information contained on the website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice with respect to any property on the website or the information about the property contained on the website.
Prices displayed on the website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.
In no event shall One Agency Launceston or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on One Agency Launceston's Internet site, even if One Agency Launceston or a One Agency Launceston authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on One Agency Launceston's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. One Agency Launceston does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. One Agency Launceston may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. One Agency Launceston does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
One Agency Launceston has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by One Agency Launceston of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to One Agency Launceston's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tasmania, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.