A magnificent, grand homestead on approx. 30 acres (11.87ha) and now available for purchase. Consider yourself in your own 'Country Retreat' where culture and heritage combine yet all within acceptable distance to services.
Originally built in the 1800's and a complete overhall in the early 1900's to where it is today. All just 20minutes to Launceston Airport.
THE COMMANDING HOMESTEAD:
- 7 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + laundry/3rd toilet
- Grand formal entrance, cloak rooms, divine sized living rooms
- surrounding verandahs, sandstone construction
- stunning original stables, round yard and coach house
- tennis court, river frontage & small flat/cubby
- gardens worthy of weddings, stunning rural outlook
- all sealed roads to Launceston Central and surrounds
- NBN Satellite available also
Uses would be as a residence however also the following STCA:-
* An agricultural B&B – just 20min to L’ton Airport
* A fabulous cooking school with accommodation
* Expansive home with guest accommodation
* Horse enthusiast, hobby farmer
* Explore the history of this property/the region and share with guests
There is a separate, quaint, cottage near the river that would make a great ‘honeymooners’ retreat, B&B ‘farm house stay’ or just another income stream as a rental. Water is sourced from the Isis River for the properties.
Barton is of cultural heritage significance as it demonstrates the evolution of pastoral history since the 19th century and the Homestead with all of its splendour, speaks for itself.