** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Solid brick home with some lovely original features throughout
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Large living room opening to a separate dining room which leads to the kitchen making it a great layout already for you to come in and renovate
- Potential to convert the underneath into a self contained unit (STCA) with an old 2nd bathroom and plumbing all ready to go
- Cataract Gorge as your backyard!!!
- Large windows to take in the light and the view across to the Gorge!
- Set back off the road for privacy with it's own carport for shelter
- Huge lot of land ideal for creating a magical garden or self sufficiency -Hop skip and a jump to the West Launceston Primary school
- An easy 10 minute walk into the CBD
- A very popular part of Launceston to reside
LAND = approx 731m2
AGE = 1949
BUILD SIZE - approx 106m2