This beautifully maintained and presented home sits well off the road at the end of a quiet, no through cul-de-sac. The home is the rear of the block and you really need to arrange an inspection in order to appreciate the aspect and what it has to offer.
Perth is flat and it's an easy walk to all services. Current vendors have resided in the home for the past 8 years. They feel they have overcapitalised on the home, however everything they have improved on is now on offer and to your benefit. Modifications have been made to suit wheelchair accessibility if needed. All of this and a detached office /rumpus/hobbyist room.
- Built 2005, rendered brick, colour bond roof
- Strata title with only two on the block, sharing a small section of common drive
- The home is on 579m2 (approx) of land, the largest portion of the site
- North facing. Fresh paint with a 15yr guarantee
- Miss Daisy the cat has a $5500 purpose built metal enclosure that keeps her inside and safe. It could double as a practical area for young children to play in or if you don't have a pet, a sitting room giving a nice outlook to the garden - nothing can get in but you have the view
(it could be removed or opened up if you wish to convert this area back to externally accessible)
- The garden is low maintenance and neatly styled with no lawns to mow
- New modern fan/lights installed throughout living/dining
- Floating timber floors, modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Main bedroom with wheelchair accessible ensuite - two way access also
(a $12,000 update with doors widened & modified shower)
- Shower accessible & rails, large enough for a king bed & built-in robes
- Low pile carpet installed in main for wheelchair use or walking frame
- Modern main bathroom incorporating the laundry
- Double carport, sealed drive, good fencing and private to neighbours
- Security system - Heating in lounge with IXL heater & wall heater in hall
Bed 2 is currently used as a study. Bedroom 3 is elegantly styled and has a peacefulness about it. All bedrooms have built-in robes.
The surrounding yards are immaculate. You will enjoy the pergola zen area while listening to your water feature.
Lined external office / bedroom or call it your hobby room or studio. It has been an art & craft haven for the current owner, with loads of storage shelving. This could of course also be used for a rumpus, workshop, extra garaging or accommodation... your choice. There is a telephone line to the office and power.
There is so much to love about this property - don't believe an inspection will disappoint.