Situated on 5 Acres (approx) of fertile land you find this double story circa 1845 home, Harbourne House was originally built as the Elizabeth Town Coach house, and has a great historical linage to the area.
Elizabeth Town is only 5mins to Deloraine, 20mins to Devonport and 50mins to Launceston
- Country Kitchen with walk in pantry and slow combustion stove
- Separate dining area
- 2 living areas
- 5 bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms main with corner spa and steam shower spa
- Large office/study
- Water via bore with storage tanks
- 2 rustic sheds 1 with power and water connected
- 5 fenced off paddocks
- Great views of the beautiful Western Tiers
- Established orchard
With the layout of this property the whole home or just the upper floor would convert great B&B accomodation being close to Ashgrove Tasmanian Farm, ETC cafe, Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm, Tasmanian Food & Wine Conservatory and a short drive to other tourist attractions such as Axeman's Hall of Fame and Anvers Chocolate Factory
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.