You often hear us say a rare opportunity well..... YES this one truly is! From the minute you turn down Eton Street toward the river, you know its going to be great.
A waterfront 2 bedroom home (plus study/3rd) with a boat shed, views and a blank canvas to add your touch to. Fancy yourself as a renovator when you watch The Block? Well this one is your opportunity to let the creative juices flow. What a fabulous home for Air BnB options!
From the upstairs studio you will feel as though the water is lapping at your feet.
- 677m2 block, Home built in approx.1950's
- Title to high tide on the Tamar River
- Private and on a no-through road
- The country style kitchen is a delight and the back porch is enclosed
- 2 downstairs bedrooms and a 3rd / studio upstairs
- Nothing like a wood heater blazing on a winters day while you look out to the water
- (refurbished heater recently, baffle plate, lining on door and chimney swept)
- The top level balcony has been removed and requires some renovation to reinstate
- The yard is fully fenced with loads of room
- Lock up garage and a double carport
- Waterside boat shed with both electric and manual winch
- Town water and sewer, upgraded power board
ANNUAL RATES: $1300p/a approx
DISTANCE TO LAUNCESTON CITY: 49.2klm (48min)