''Hambledon'' - Put your own spin on what you would do here. A gorgeous English Manor in a town close to Launceston and an area that tourists visit. You may be seeking a large 40 sq home for the family, or consider all sorts of BnB accommodation. The property is private - no-one for at least 50 meters. The hedging screens the house.
The home features a private oasis setting all of its own and enviable, world class gardens. At the end of the tree lined drive is a home to be proud of with its circular drive and enviable, immaculate aesthetics.
For those that love accolades - National Master Builders Award and an award for the 'best use of brick' can be BBQ banter.
Westbury is worth investigating both on proximity to Launceston, the flat historic township, a great place to raise the family and everything within walking distance of Hambledon.
- Built in 2006 and sits on a land content of 0.45ha / 1.10 acres
- Four large bedrooms and spacious open plan living and dining
. Study, study nook, sunroom and office with external access
- Passive solar design & efficient heating with convection heat circulation
- Under floor heating in the living areas
- Underground automatic watering system covering most of the property
- Full-sized grass tennis court
- Raked ceilings in the open plan living area
- Stunning brick open fire place that will be a gathering area in the home
- The feature trees are English Oak with lines of Chanticleer Pear Trees
Fruit trees include various varieties of apple, nectarine and peacharine, with raspberry, strawberry and blueberry patches as well.
Did I mention home office options. Work from home? The home was originally designed to function as a church manse. There is a separate entrance to the home office, which could be used as a consulting room for counselling or as a professional office for an accountant, architect, or similar.
The vendor has considered options to build further accommodation at the front of the home over the tennis court or in that garden area - all possible STCA.
*** The block south of the house could be included in any negotiating if necessary if a potential purchaser is looking to develop the site - suitable for further accommodation and could be subdivided into two lots. (STCA) and your own due diligence with Council.
RATES: $$1381 p.a
RENT POTENTIAL: can be discussed with our Management Team.