- This home has had so much of the hard work completed such as mains ducted gas heating throughout, also including gas hot water and cook top!
- Property has been completely rewired, and has all new water pipes from the mains to the property
- Gorgeous home with timber flooring, decorative lead light windows and plenty of character throughout
- NBN fibre connected
- Multiple purpose areas underneath currently being used as an office, and laundry with a second shower and toilet, as well as shelved storage area and home gym..
- Quality marine carpet in the multipurpose areas
- Both bedrooms have build-in robes and lovely natural light streaming in
- Bathroom features a shower over the bath and the most gorgeous decorative stained glass window, the property also has a separate toilet
- Front courtyard flooded with morning sun and a large rear deck with views overlooking South Launceston including breathtaking sunsets!
- A garden that is a tranquil oasis with 2 fish ponds!
- Plenty of opportunity for the green thumb with veggie garden, chook house and hot house.
- Established fruit trees including a thriving lemon tree, fig tree and plum tree!
- High fences ensuring complete privacy in your beautiful courtyard and set far back from the road.
- Remote garaging with access directly into the front courtyard
Building Size: 109m2
Land Size: 650m2
Rental Assessment: $520/w
Rates: Approx $1530 pa
Water: Approx $1320 pa
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.