Perfectly positioned in the highly sought-after area of East Launceston, this circa 1920 home is currently being utilised as a 2 bedroom home with an adjoining 1 bedroom flat but could easily be converted back into a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. Facing east to capture the morning sun, the home has stunning views towards Ben Lomond.
- Many original character features
- Beautiful high ceilings
- Polished timber floors
- Attractive lead light windows
- Gorgeous mantle piece in main living area
- Reverse cycle heat pump
- High brick front fence provides lots of privacy
- Loads of storage space underneath the home
- Renovated kitchen
- Large timber deck takes in mountain views
This home is in a dream location being within walking distance to St George's Square, cafes, Launceston Aquatic Centre and East Launceston Primary School and only minutes to Launceston CBD.
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.