- The most stunning street appeal with wrought iron fencing and gate, super pretty and secure!
- 3 generous size bedrooms all with ornate mantel pieces
- Remote garaging which is extra long providing room for the car and a workshop or storage
- Studio out the back which makes an excellent home office or gym or teenagers retreat
- On the natural gas line for ducted gas heating, gas cooking and gas hot water!
- Huge renovated kitchen with loads of storage drawers
- Stylish renovated bathroom with luxurious bath, double vanity and separate double shower.
- Laundry off the kitchen which would double as a butlers pantry perfectly!!!
- Super low maintenance and extremely private yard
- Foxtel and NBN ready
- Walking distance to the University of Tasmania, Seaport precinct, the Launceston CBD and the gorgeous Heritage forest.
Building Size - 128m2
Land Size - 462m2
Age - 1905
Rates - approx $1600 pa
Water - approx $1000 pa
Rental Assessment - $500 - $520 per week
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.