- 4-5 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- History, charm and modern comfort combined in this circa 1870s home
- Originally built as the St Leonard's Post Office
- Tastefully updated and in keeping with the era of the home
- Gorgeous original character and features (including the original front door!)
- 4 bedrooms and two living areas, or 5 bedrooms still with plenty of space in the living for lounge and dining areas.
- Three cosy wood heaters as well as a heat pump offers great heating and cooling options and the windows on the western side of the home are double glazed.
- An excellent deck at the rear of the property offers a great spot for entertaining in the spring and summer months
- Private and fully fenced 1100m2 (approx.) block allows for plenty of outdoor activities and a feeling a great space and a lovely lifestyle for a family.
- Located within close proximity of local schools and conveniences with private vehicle access off Kertch Street
- Easy and quick commute into the Launceston CBD! (8 mins)
Building Size: 192m2 approx
Land Size: 1,100m2 approx
Rental Assessment: $550 - $570 per week
Distance to Launceston CBD - 6.8km (8 minutes)
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.