- Bedrooms of very generous size with large windows to take in the natural light
- Gorgeous features of a 1950's home still remaining
- A sunroom or home office off the lounge
- Timber kitchen with loads of room, plus a butlers pantry off the kitchen!!
- Large backyard and undercover area for entertaining
- Ready for someone to make this home their own with great bones and an ideal layout already making a renovation easy and cost effective.
- The property is close to local shops and a Short drive to Launceston's C.B.D.
Rental Assessment: $390 - $400 per week
Land size: 626
Building size: 129
Rates: $1500 pa approx
Water: $1000 pa approx plus usage
Distance to the Launceston CBD: 7km (12 mins)
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.