Situated in a quiet and sought after no through road is this classic 70s Trevallyn brick home with outstanding river and mountain views.
Renovated to an exceptionally high standard involving quality workmanship, top of the range materials and all in a collaboration with renowned interior designers.
- The bathroom combines the luxury of Italian tiles, granite and designer lighting
- 3 bedrooms, two with excellent quality built in robes
- The main bedroom has access to the balcony and enjoys the stunning river view
- The kitchen is functional and funky with hard work being done already, including new windows, plastering (both walls and ceiling) & new appliances already done
- New double glazed upvc windows and doors which is a huge investment in the property
- New gutters & tile roof repointed/mortared
- New gas heater & gas lines installed
- Heat transfer kit to circulate heat into bedrooms
- New hot water tank & bathroom pipes
- New front deck
- Spacious block with loads of room for the kids and pets
- Extensive off street parking and storage under the house
- Engineering plans drawn for building new deck at back of house
Walking distance to the cafe, bakery and shops and the Trevallyn Primary school and just a 5 minute drive fo the Launceston CBD
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.