OFFERS CLOSING 29th SEPTEMBER 2021 at 12pm
A gorgeous federation home that has a stunning combination of old and new fused together impeccably through quality finishing's and state of the art design.
- 1860 circa cottage front with a 2017-2018 extension on back
- Federation features including high ceilings, picture rails, and a decorative fire place
- 3 bedrooms with loads of space
- Separate converted garage and lean to building at back facing the park.
- Breathtaking award nominated bathroom
- Large laundry and storage area with separate powder room.
- Private courtyard paved with original bricks from internal fireplace that was in the bathroom.
- Gate in back fence with direct access to Coronation Park, which also has a dog park
- Shared driveway with dual access, easement in place. Leads to off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Large electric remote operated gate.
- Property has 3 Phase power
- Full ducted air conditioning system
- In floor heating under polished floors of the extension main living, laundry and bathroom.
- Electric windows
- Mains gas fire place in dining area and gas hot water system
Buliding- approx 153m2
Age - 1860 + extension in 2017/2018
Land - approx 518m2
Currently rented until AUG 2022 at $485 per week
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.