- A fully fenced block sitting on approx 400m2 of easy-care gardens
- This home has been tastefully renovated
- Renovated kitchen and dining, opening to the lounge
- 3 large bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Some lovely original features such as timber floorboards and fireplace
- The bathroom has a shower, vanity and toilet and the laundry offers a second toilet!
- This home is perfect for a first-time purchaser, downsizer, a town base property or even the keen investor.
- Located within walking distance to local schools, an easy drive to shops and a few minutes' drive to Launceston CBD.
- North facing sunny yard with a paved entertaining area and garden shed for storage
Land - 400m2 approx
Building - 100m2 approx
Age - 1950
Rates - Approx $1,200pa
Water - Approx $1.000pa (plus usage)
Rental Assessment - TBA
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.