Peace and quiet yet still close to all amenities, is this character filled, homely, and very special property.
This gorgeous home that once was the Bridgenorth community hall… has been lovingly restored and renovated.
Downstairs you have:
- 4 generously sized bedrooms
- A fully renovated bathroom with two way access off the main bedroom as well
- A separate second toilet and a separate second shower
- Two dining areas to choose from and a Lounge room heated by a cosy wood fire and the option of the heat pump as well for convenience.
- The kitchen has had a timeless make over with quality appliances and gorgeous stone bench tops.
- another bedroom/office and a store room PLUS a second living area.
This property is a shed lovers dream with a huge 9 x 12 garage with a full bar and wood heater AND another 6 X 8 double bay garage,
A north and east facing verandah and deck and yard so you can enjoy this peaceful and tranquil view all day long and take in all that Tassie sun we desperately need to capture!
Having that rural outlook doesn't come at the cost of today necessity's, you have fast wireless internet here and you are on a school bus route!!
The home has an enclosed veggie patch so you can grow your own organic food + a 37,000 litre water tank and a bore
An enclosed gazebo that houses a jacuzzi, fridge and a TV!!
The property also has 8 kws Solar and 2 x cat 5s cables running to the 9 x 12 shed for excellent telecommunications set up!
Set just a 17 minute drive to the Launceston CBD and a swift 6 minute drive and you're in Legana… which has everything you could need! Including a, soon to be built, school!
The owners have absolutely loved living here and renovating this special property, all the hard work Has been done, so you can just move in and enjoy this peaceful property.
LAND: 3086m2 approx
BUILD: 230m2 approx
RATES: $1200 pa
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.