- Renovated 3 bedroom home in one of the most popular and sought after streets of Invermay
- The 3 bedrooms are huge in size and the main has a large built in robe
- Bathroom has both a shower and a bath perfect for families
- Multiple entertaining spaces, including under cover patio area, undercover deck and open deck areas.
- Low maintenance yard with enough for kids and pets still
- Remote garaging which is extra long providing workshop space as well at the end, and access into the backyard as well
- Sparkling polished floor boards and recently new carpets installed
- Beautiful features typical of this era including fire places, picture rails, high ceilings with ceiling roses.
- Connected to natural gas you are spoilt with gas cooking and gas hot water
- The property provides solar power as well
- Storage in the roof loft, with pull down ceiling stairs
- Walking distance to the Launceston CBD, the University of Tasmania, the UTAS stadium, the Seaport precinct and the gorgeous and expansive recreational areas at the Heritage Forest just a few streets up.
Rates approx $1440 per year
water approx $250 per quarter plus usage
Rental Assessment: $440 - $460 per week
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.