Elevated and taking in a lovely view across to some farmland, this brick and tile 3 bedroom home is situated in a quiet little cul de sac only a five minute drive from the CBD!
- 3 good sized bedrooms which all receive an abundance of natural light
- Bathroom has both a shower and a bath and the home has a separate toilet
- Plenty of off street parking including garaging under with loads of storage as well!
- A completely separate studio with its own toilet and basin
- Studio would make the perfect at-home office, or home hairdressing salon (STCA)
- Neat and tidy low maintenance landscaped yard and gardens
- The property is well fenced making it safe for kids and pets
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
- Sliding door out to a deck to take in the beautiful sunset you get from here
- Breakfast bar for the kids to sit at
A 5 minute drive into the CBD and the Launceston General Hospital, as well as being surrounded by an array of quality schools and services, this home will make an ideal investment property or first home!
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.