- Sitting in the heart of our beautiful city, surrounded by gorgeous cafes and restaurants and literally a 5 minute walk to the Launceston general hospital and Calvary Hospital
- Downstairs the home offers either a separate lounge and dining room or an extra bedroom Should you need it!
- The kitchen is located at the rear of the home making the layout already ideal for a revamp leading out to the entertaining area!
- Upstairs offers your two good sized bedrooms, both with built ins and the main with a classic balcony, as well a small bedroom or study and a bathroom to service them all.
- The home features High ceilings, timber floors, fret work, picture rails and more beautiful and typical features that these Victorian architectural homes denote.
- The home provides off street parking at the rear with access through the courtyard
- This special Victorian terrace will appeal to the investor of course, but also those home occupiers that want all the benefits that come with inner city living!!
LAND SIZE: 187m2
BULIDING SIZE: 122m2
RENTAL ASSESSMENT: $420 - $450 per week
RATES: approx $1766 per year
WATER: approx $1000
BODY CORPORATE/BUILDING INSURANCE: $460 p/a
CAR SPACE ALLOCATED FOR #43
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.