* Incredible panoramic view of the city, mountains and Tamar River
* 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - BOTH with a separate bath and shower!
* Main bedroom is huge and has access to the courtyard and the most luxurious feeling ensuite fit for a Queen!
* Kitchen is large and in perfectly positioned in the center of the home and leading out to the dining area and the outdoor entertaining space.
* It's amazingly quiet and warm with double glazed windows and underfloor heating!
* Balmoral Avenue is known as a lovely family friendly street in the heart of Riverside. Close proximity to the surrounding schools and the CBD.
* The patio is so quiet and private and is a real sun trap - great for that afternoon glass of wine or morning brekky.
* The layout is such that it's almost like you have two 'wings' making a good flexible layout for families or those that have guest often.
* Good sized pantry, dish drawer and a brand new oven with steam function.
* New carpets and blinds throughout
* Double remote garaging with internal access directly into the home
* 9 minute drive to the Launceston General Hospital (5.6km)
BUILDING SIZE APPROX: 202m2
LAND SIZE APPROX: 767m2
RENTAL ASSESSMENT: $470 - $495 per week
RATES: Approx $2,081 p/a
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.