** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
* Immaculate home with significant holding in one of East Launceston's most private streets
* Positioned at the end of Sanden Street, stunning views of this leafy suburb
* Only a few hundred meters from St Georges Square, cafes, restaurants and Aquatic Centre
* Renovate or develop the substantial land holding in excess of 850m2 (STCA)
* Flexible floor plan providing plenty of scope and opportunity depending on requirements
* Wide side access to near flat backyard surrounded by established gardens and fruit trees
* Open plan lounge and living connect to modern kitchen, Easterly outlook & views
* Large master bedroom features plenty of storage and en suite
* Minutes to Launceston Church Grammar, Scotch Oakburn and East Launceston Primary
Expressions of Interest closing 5pm, May 11th 2021 if not sold prior.
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.