** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
* Stunning family home surrounded by beautiful established, private gardens
* Renovated to the highest of standards, quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* Formal lounge and dining featuring stunning sandstone fire place
* Sun drenched open plan kitchen and dining with cathedral ceilings
* Separate home office and library, beautiful cabinetry and open fire
* Versatile sunroom connects to the al fresco, ideal art studio or 4th bed/guest accommodation
* Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and generous ensuite, gorgeous blinds and sheers
* Large deck off lounge, living and sunroom, multiple outdoor entertaining areas
* Superbly landscaped gardens featuring an array of fruit trees and a raised veggie garden.
* Hardwood timber floors, quality carpets, 2 x heat pumps
* Plenty of off street parking for additional boats, caravan and trailer, double garage
* Minutes to Scotch Oakburn Senior Campus, Queechy High School & Norwood Primary
* Cafe, Supermarket, Post Office and Launceston Golf Club within a stones throw
Expressions of Interest close 18th August 2020 at 5pm if not sold prior
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.