Step back in time when you enter this California Bungalow built by the Kerrison family of Beaconsfield circa 1925. Restored by the current owners, this charming home is a mixture of modern conveniences and signature historical features:
- High ceilings with timber fretwork, picture rails, wide skirting boards and polished timber floors.
- Three fireplaces with original ironwork and art deco mantels plus the added benefit of a reverse cycle split system for year-round comfort.
- New English wool carpets in the bedrooms, traditional wallpaper with matching curtains, lead-light feature fittings and original timber sash windows.
- Two new bathrooms; one modern bath/laundry with walk-in shower, vanity, toilet: one traditional with toilet and original English ‘6 foot’ claw foot bathtub and hand basin.
- Original timber kitchen with walk-in Butler’s pantry fitted for a dishwasher.
-The 2023m2 approx. allotment has established ornamental, fruit and nut trees, serviced by a garden shed and garage with roller door. There is scope to redevelop the original stables subject to council approval.
-Walking distance to the local Café, Bakery, Supermarkets, Doctors, Newsagency, Primary School, Mine & Heritage Centre and other speciality shops and services
- Located on the Main Street heritage trail walk and minutes away from tourist attractions and beaches and around half an hour to Launceston CBD
Contact Kirsty Cruse to arrange your private inspection.
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.