Built in 1920 and 1st time on the market in 100 years! This is a superb home with so much to offer with original character features including high ceilings picture rails, original stained feature timbers and lead lighting.
- Prominent corner position with beautiful garden
- Excellent condition throughout
- Fabulous original entry foyer
- Gorgeous main lounge with bay window and window seat
- Original coal grate fire places and mantles
- Original built in lead light display cabinets
- Sunroom provides 2nd living area
- Spacious main bedroom with walk in robe
- Access to rear deck provides excellent views
- New bathroom has separate shower, vanity and toilet
- 2nd bedroom has large built in robes
- Single garage with internal access
- Downstairs area has so much potential
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.