- Premiere location just a stones throw from the Tamar River
- Only 200m to a tranquil, pretty gravelly beach
- Stroll just 1 km to cafes, pizzeria & post office
- Beautiful walking trails wind along the Tamar River
- Rose Bay Park and boat ramp only 1.5 kms
- Five minutes to Exeter
- Ideally positioned near the hub of the Tamar Valley
- A picturesque 25 minute drive to Launceston
- A relaxed, pleasant lifestyle package awaits
A chance to build your dream home in an exquisite location on an extremely low maintenance level allotment
The little gravelly beach and the start of the popular Swan Point walking track is easily accessed only approximately 200 metres away at the northern end of Beach Road.
Enjoy an easy stroll just one kilometre along the waterfront via the palm trees to the cafe and post office precinct in the heart of Gravelly Beach. A further 500 metre stroll will find you at the popular boat ramp, pontoon and the Rose Bay park with bbq and toilet facilities adjacent to the RV friendly rest area.
Appealing to anyone from first home builders, investors, young families, those transitioning to retirement and retirees Gravelly Beach is becoming an increasingly popular waterfront precinct and is arguably one of Tassies best kept secrets and an opportunity not to be missed!
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.