Situated just a stroll to the town centre and on a manageable, private 669m2 block is this lovely 1950’s brick home with loads of character. With pleasant features, fruit trees and certainly an opportunity to consider B&B options or furnished short term accommodation. The garden is private and at the rear like your own private oasis, with a quirky garden nook surrounded by bamboo.
* 2 good sized bedrooms, both with robes
* north facing glassed sun room
* refurbished bathroom with toilet and shower over bath
* separate laundry to back door entrance
* front living room with open fire, leading to sun room
* 2nd living room / dining with fire place
* refurbished kitchen with pull-out pantry cupboards
Properties in this price range are becoming increasingly popular for both renting and owner occupiers, they offer low cost living, an affordable entry point into the market and have loads of character.