A gorgeous home that has been tastefully renovated and one that you will feel at home in, the minute you walk through the door. A flat, level walking distance to the IGA, cafe, chemist and all Perth has to offer. The Primary School literally just a short walk away.
There is a free standing, very cute studio with wood heater that would also suit the teenager. It could easily be converted to a one bedroom cottage with lounge. If not, then it would make a fabulous workshop as currently used. The studio has a separate power supply, toilet, shower & handbasin.
- Brand new carpets and painted throughout the 13sq (approx) home
- All freshly painted exterior and most windows double glazed throughout
- Front double carport & 521m2 easily maintained block
- New wood heater that heats the entire house
- North facing kitchen to capture sun with dishwasher and pantry cupboard
- The contemporary, modern bathroom will impress, new hot water cistern
- 3rd bedroom/study has an attractive french door & perfect for a home office
- Double carport with plenty of scope to add a facade & enclose
- The laundry is a convenient, european style off the kitchen
A new verandah/cover has been placed over the full length of the north facing section of the house, which lends itself to sitting, relaxing or of course entertaining. The gardens are low maintenance and immaculate with space for the wood storage as well as room for a few hens. The yard is fully fenced and gated each side, great to keep the kids in or a family pet.
RATES: approx. $1200p/a
RENTAL ESTIMATE: $300p/w approx.
DISTANCE TO AIRPORT: 6.8klm
DISTANCE TO PRIMARY SCHOOL: "a stones throw"