Upon entry you will believe, and rightly so, that you are in a 1940's cottage - but more will be revealed as you wander through this lovely home in sought after Evandale. The front bedrooms have a nice feel with feature fire places. As you wander through the home you will pleased to find a newer addition at the rear with further living room and updated kitchen, featuring raked style ceilings and an open plan living/dining. The home has an additional sitting room if you have an extended family.
- Stunning kitchen with timber floors, 900mm oven with gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Two external decks that create a nice flow between the old and new for entertaining
- French door to courtyard, deck area
- Wood heater creates winter warmth and ambiance
- Bathroom with claw foot bath, shower and toilet
- Hard wired smoke alarm for tenancy if required
- Many items updated in 2013, ie. roof painted, floors upgraded, carpets
- Heat pump in living room, garden shed & carport
Over recent years all floor boards and joists have been replaced or upgraded.
ANNUAL RATES: $1200 approx.p/a
RENT POTENTIAL: $295.00 - $300p/w