** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
The inspired reinvention of this 1940's character home fuses cutting-edge design with high-end luxury to create a glamorous urban sanctuary. Designed with a focus on seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, the home has been designed to take full advantage of a sun-drenched easterly aspect. From the state-of-the-art granite kitchen and luxurious bathrooms to the intelligent design, every detail has been carefully selected and impeccably crafted.
- Quiet setting, moments from West Launceston School, The Cataract Gorge and all the conveniences of the CBD just moments away
- The upper level features the luxurious master suite featuring walk-in robe and fabulous en suite. An en suite is also found in the large second bedroom (downstairs)n making three luxurious bathrooms in total
- The home has been designed with three 'break-away' zones for family enjoyment. The upstairs sanctuary/home theatre room, the downstairs open plan area and the separate lounge at the front of the home
- Free flowing living, dining and kitchen, reverse cycle heating and easy flow to entertaining deck
- Beautiful granite bench tops
Incredibly private and low maintenance, high-end finishes and original character touches make for what is the ultimate city residence.