Sun soaked, mountain views, sheds and space - it doesn't get much better. This property sits at the end of a no-through road and tucked away nicely at then end of a nice drive. It offers the growing family just about everything you could want. The ideal scenario with this home is that the living areas are on the top floor to maximise the glorious views of the Western Tiers. It captures plenty of sun and has elevated entertaining areas. Its like living in a tropical state with the home being well heated by a wood heater, natural sun and heat pump as well as ceiling and floor insulation. In the summer for cooling you have remote controlled external roller shutters on the top floor western windows.
- A generous 3767m2 block with a 214m2 home
- 11 x 7.5 powered shed as well as a 6x6 shed and storage
- original old stable used as wood shed and tractor shed
- 2 toilets (one downstairs), downstairs rumpus and massive family room
- plenty of scope to refurb areas into further bedrooms or granny flat on ground level
- 3 bedrooms upstairs and 2nd living space with wood heater down.
- Loads of off street parking for the caravan, trailer and toys
- circular drive for easy access in and out of the property
- Extra garden shed and rear yard undercover BBQ area/tables
The home offers so much more for the kids with a mini orchard in which to play, established trees for cubby houses, and there is a cemented dog area with 5 kennels if you had dogs or planning to breed dogs. This would also lend itself to a perfect chook run. There is decent sized bird aviary as well. A section of this large site could be fenced off it the kids wanted a pony and turn the barn back into shelter or stable. A real entertainer!