Immaculate, modern and low maintenance are three things that spring to mind when I’m discussing this unit in Opal Place. It will suit a myriad of buyers from retirees downsizing, first home buyers, single person or the savvy investor - it’s value for money, good depreciation still and weekly rent achievable of $300p/w.
Opal Place is a tidy cul-de-sac comprising newer, immaculately presented homes. There is pride in this street! The sun streams in the north facing living rooms and the grounds surrounding are sealed, neat and low maintenance. Absolutely not a thing to do!
- 104m2 unit on an easily maintained block
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan, sun filled living and dining
- Modern kitchen with a splash of colour
- Black Bellini oven & glass cooktop
- The rangehood has a black glass fascia
- Blinds and verticals throughout
- Moretti black panel convection heater in living
The garage has an end wall of cupboards for storage and has internal access to the house. The bathroom is sleek and modern and we all love a separate laundry.
You have a private , fenced yard and there is a second parking spot for trailer, caravan or other vehicle.