**CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
This beautiful renovation offers the best of both worlds - a warm and welcoming home with modern features plus the distinguished characteristics for which Federation properties are renowned.
- Tasmanian country lifestyle in the scenic Deloraine township
- Manicured front gardens set the scene for an elegant interior
- Classic central hallway features quintessential Federation archway plus lovely timber fretwork
- Large open living space has gorgeous modern country kitchen and cosy wood heater
- Double French doors lead onto the large wrap around verandah, ideal for entertaining
- Second living area with fire place which could also utilised as fourth bedroom or study
- All bedrooms are of a generous size, in line with the typical proportions of classic homes
- Spacious master bedroom features large bay window, BIR, ornate fire place & other period features
- Second bedroom also has a beautiful ornate fire place and original ceiling rose
- Third bedroom has large built-in robe and room to move!
- Spectacular views across rolling hills to Quamby Bluff
- Huge bathroom with fabulous claw foot bath, separate shower, double vanity and open fire place
- Double garage and a generous block of 1400m2 (approx)
Properties like this that feature views, space and a quality renovation that hasn't degraded the home's original characteristics are rarely available and with Deloraine now an easy commute to Launceston this property should definitely be on your list of inspections.