As instructed by the Administrator of the Estate, we are offering for sale by Expression of Interest this 8,460m2 (approx.) rural property.
Situated in and amongst rural pasture and farming land, this peaceful property may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- Long driveway leading to a large, weatherboard house presented in poor condition
- Original pressed tin ceilings through part of the property
- Either renovate or rebuild
- Nestled at the foothills of The Great Western Tiers
- Approximately 1.5hrs to Cradle Mountain
Caveside is a rural locality in Northern Tasmania, lying between the Great Western Tiers to the south and Mole Creek to the north. It is a small community within a largely agricultural, popular scenic area.
Offers close 12 noon Friday 20th July, 2018
Inspections are strictly by appointment.