It's not that often that you walk into a property and say, yes this one has 'that feel'. Well I think its fair to say that this one has. Its open, light and would be a perfect rental as it is or a blank original canvas for a refurbishment. Situated on an easily maintained block of 675m2 and a home of approx.17squares, it’s one to consider. The home is private and captures lovely sun in kitchen around to lounge all day.
- double garage and good off street parking
- private front yard and easily maintained rear yard
- views from living and dining to the Tamar River
- timber kitchen with good sized pantry and dishwasher
- original timbers throughout with loads of potential
- an additional toilet/basin to the main bathroom, separate laundry
- a large formal dining/2nd living with skylight
Bedroom 3 could become a home office or study with the current floor plan or the ability to renovate and give this bedroom its own ensuite.
I'm told the city lights are nice at night and you have views across to Mt Arthur. There is so much you could do with this home. rental estimate $320p/w