This home was purpose built for wheelchair accessibility and it has to be seen to be appreciated for quality, design, passive energy efficient and quality 'architectural design'. The home will suit also a retiree couple that like to be in a 'community focused' estate of just 8, giving peace of mind that it is not a rental estate but owner occupiers also seeking an harmonious environment.
Upgrades include: -
- A generous 148m2 home (north facing deck area 15.19m2)
- Fully fenced yard and block size of 548.70m2
- 3 bedrooms (3rd currently used as home office)
- office has built-in desk plus robes
- 9ft ceilings, double glazed windows
- all doors widened and entrances with ramp access
- disabled ready ensuite and master bedroom
- heated floor in ensuite with heated, tiled shower base
Cottages on Lewis are attractive, modern and spacious unlike almost any other units on the market. The living is all north facing, the bedrooms are generous and this home is one to consider.
Cottages on Lewis have a community focus in mind and all others are owner occupied.
Small body corporate and combined discount on Building insurances.