There's plenty of room to get tradesmens' vehicles to the rear yard, the kids will have room to move or design a vegie garden with this lovely character home.
- 6m x 18m long garage/workshop (with wood heater)
- Approx. 1355m2 block which is fully fenced
- A prominent position for home business exposure
- Built in the early 1900s, north facing blackwood kitchen
- A private outdoor decked area for entertaining
- One bathroom but two toilets
- There are two heat pumps, wood heater in kitchen area & electric heater
- High ceilings throughout and featured timber flooring
There is a large 2nd living room that was originally two bedrooms converted to an open living, however these could easily be set back to two bedrooms if needed. Lots to love about this one.
Room in the yard for potentially another granny flat.