** CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
An impeccable renovation has transformed this classic character charmer with its distinguished facade into a home with contemporary flair, style and space.
* Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Launceston and The Cataract Gorge, Penny Royal and Launceston Seaport
* Spacious bedrooms, formal dining room which could double as a 3rd bedroom
* Wonderful open plan kitchen and dining area which is bathed in natural light and overlooks the huge backyard that has been terraced and features lots of nooks and crannies for the kids to play a wonderful game of hide and seek
* Gorgeous details such as ornate mantel pieces, ceilings roses, timber balustrades and high ceilings can be found throughout for that appeal that can only be found in these beautiful homes of old
* Lounge area is spacious and open plan and features a cosy wood fire
* Spacious bathroom that is both spacious and renovated to a high standard
* Downstairs boasts massive storage options, which would be ideal for storing wine and workshop space
There a large parking bay for off street parking and city and river views that can be obtained from the front deck or towards the rear of the block.