Located close to Westbury's village centre on a lovely quiet street, this home offers lots of potential and plenty of room to move for family, pets and a few stock.
With the large rumpus room having its own kitchenette and bathroom, there are plenty of options on offer regarding household configuration. Utilise it as the advertised fourth bedroom, a children's playroom, party room when entertaining, or make the most of its separate entrance and set it up as a self-contained bedsit for extended family or grown children.
In addition to this, there are;
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built ins
- Tas oak timber kitchen with garden views
- Updated bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Heating via floor mounted reverse cycle heat pump
- Covered bbq/entertaining area
- Large 12 x 6m extra high Colorbond shed, plus plenty of other outbuildings
- Town water to house and paddocks
- Orchard with various fruit trees and veggie beds
- All situated on a flat 3.5 acres (approx) for your children, chooks, pups, ponies or pet sheep.