** CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A HD VIDEO PRODUCTION OF THIS PROPERTY (not just a photo slideshow!) **
This home and its gardens have been created over the years since the current owner has been here and its time for them to downsize. The benefit to you is you have the opportunity to not only purchase a lovely home, but stunning gardens on 1397m2, with a weeping elm, red oak, numerous roses and so much more – all of which will burst to life come Spring.
- beautiful parquetry floors in dining room
- 3 bedrooms, ensuite to main with walk-in robe
- all bedrooms with mirror robes
- double detached garage plus double carport
- garden sheds for storage and gardening items
- lounge warmed by heatpump
- main bathroom has a bath, separate toilet and shower
- Separate laundry and ample storage
The home has natural light through skylights and the main feature is the glass atrium at the rear that offers another room for early morning breakfasts, sunny lunches or whenever you feel the need to soak in the sun and winter warmth.
All of this is tucked away on a private, internal block. The vendors have found another home and encourage offers.